Assistant Retail Manager APPLY NOW
Assistant Retail Manager
(part time position)
Location: Brazos Market Wimberley
• We’re seeking a go-getter excited to join our fun-loving and hardworking team.
• Three years of previous retail, styling and/or sales experience required
• Must have availability to work weekends
We’re looking for an Assistant Retail Manager that’s passionate about hospitality, fashion and aesthetic as well as being a Brazos Market brand ambassador! This person will help manage our retail store in Wimberley, Texas. Applicants must be leaders, a good communicator/listener, big on company culture, excited to develop staff, create an experiential retail environment and build our growing company.
Daily job requirements include:
• Works closely (and often side-by-side) with our founder to execute her vision, customer service expectations and sales goals
• Help style customers according to their taste and unique flair
• All store operational duties
•Open and/or close the store
• Periodic before and after-hours assistance
• Back-of-house duties (ordering product, shipping materials, etc.)
• Support corporate team in developing, training, inspiring and motivating sales associates
• Manage tagging all merchandise
• Analyze sales and product to identify and interpret business opportunities for the store, customer and brand as needed
• Find creative ways to increase traffic in-store and online
• Ensure all events are properly supplied, set up and executed
• Inspire sales associates to drive sales by integrating observations and key performance metrics to foster business-impacting decisions
This document is only a summary of the responsibilities of our Assistant Manager. These can change as needed, and other responsibilities will be asked from time to time. We are looking for a dedicated individual that is hungry for growth and future opportunity.
We are a small business that has the ability to shift and change to the needs of the business and our employees.