Internship APPLY NOW
Brazos Market Internship
We know you have big dreams, and we want you to achieve them! Are you a highly motivated self-starter waiting to take on the world?
• Flexible schedule aside from school with weekends available
• Weekly hour requirement: 15-plus hours
We’re looking for seasonal interns that are excited to learn and experience the inner workings of a small business! Applicants should be organized, self-motivated, hard-working and excited to be a Brazos Market brand ambassador. Intern positions are for school credit and are not paid. Majors studying fashion/visual merchandising, marketing, design, and communications will benefit most from this experience.
Internship includes but is not limited to:
· Assisting on photo shoots
· Contribute to social media
· Help with inventory/ visual merchandising
· Assist with our online store
· Craft and help with design projects
· Create blog content
· Organize the office and back storage space for ideal team performance
· Assist with event planning
Interns may be asked to work remote with specific tasks for the day, or visit either location to assist with various needs. The internship will however be primarily based in Georgetown and on site. Experience in photography, marketing, and/or design is a huge plus, but not necessary.