Retail Sales Associate
(part-time positions available only)
- Flexible schedule and weekends available
- Weekly hour requirement: 14-35 hours
- One year of previous retail and/or sales experience required
We’re looking for enthusiastic people excited about shopping small! In addition, applicants should be organized, self-motivated, hard-working and excited to be a Brazos Market brand ambassador.
Daily job requirements include:
- Open and/or close the store
- Knowledge and excitement for our selected brands and merchandise
- Create a fun atmosphere and provide exceptional customer service
- Meet and exceed team’s sales goals
- Process inventory
- Cashier expertise
- Visual merchandising
- Loss prevention assistance
- Special events assistance
- Periodic after-hours event assistance
- Positively represent Brazos Market inside and outside the store
Like we said, we’re looking for exceptional babes! We also expect the following:
- Initiate authentic client connections post-sale through communication via social media, e-mail, hand-written notes and phone calls daily and weekly
- Embody and represent the company culture on the sales floor while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Assist on all aspects of the customer experience through fit sessions and meetings
- Contribute to in-store meetings and walk-throughs
- Communicate customer feedback
- Offer community resources and local recommendations for customers (ex. tailor, restaurants, dry cleaners, etc.)
*To apply, copy the information below and paste your answers in an email with an attachment of your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Job Application"
1. Name: ___________________________
2. Email: ____________________________
3. How many years of experience do you have (select one)?
___ 3-5 years
___ 1+ years
4. How many hours a week are you looking for (select one)?
5. Pick three strengths that will be a beneficial contribution to Brazos Market.
6. We look for unique style in Brazos Babes. Give us a glance at who you are! What are some of your favorite style icons and influencers?
7. Why would you love to join our team?
8. What inspires you?
Partially filled applications will not be considered a serious inquiry.